COVID-19 - Advice for all members
Due to the ongoing pandemic we have introduced some additional rules to ensure the safety of our members, the public and all of our service people.
Please note, these are mandatory and all members are required to follow them at all times - we are operating a zero tolerance measure.
- There is now NO REQUIREMENT to book in advance for pleasure fishing
- Keepnets can be used for Silver fish only
- Please ensure the 1m+ distance is observed at all times
- Season ticket holders can access the water from 4am to 11pm
- Guests are limited to 1 and must remain on the same peg
- 15 Anglers Maximum for home matches - away matches dependent on venue
- You MUST book on for both home and away matches through Simon Crellin
- Sunday home draw will commence at 8.45am
- Wednesday draws will commence at 5.45pm
- Once arrived please unload your gear and wait by your car
- Simon will call you through on order of booking to draw your peg
- Correct money to be dropped into tin (Wednesday £5 - Sunday £10 - Away Matches £20)
- Simon will draw your peg and proceed straight to peg
- No walking round during matches
- Weigh in to be done by designated persons only
- Banter, jibs, and wind ups are also mandatory especially if it is towards the match secretary
Above all we please ask that all members observe common sense and stay safe.