Please read and follow all of the club rules, failure could result in a ban.
Please read the rules carefully. For each rule broken there will be a minimum suspension from the club of 12 months.
Members are only allowed on the water from 6am till Dusk.
Each Season will run yearly from 1st March and will close on the last day of the following February.
Please read the rules carefully. Breaches of club rules may result in club suspension.
- All anglers to be in possession of appropriate EA rod licence.
- Members are only allowed on the water from 6am till Dusk.
- No alcohol or controlled drugs permitted. Anybody presenting under the influence will be required to leave.
- Members are expected to behave responsibly and be respectful to other members. The club cannot be held responsible for the safety of members and guests. Lifebuoys are situated on every bank and Deep Water warning signs are in place. Anglers fish at their own risk.
- Any accident or injury that takes place on the fishery must be reported and logged.
- Members are asked to use toilet facilities provided.
- All litter to be removed upon leaving the water.
- Members are responsible for their own safety and equipment.
- Members must provide their details on request of the bailiff / committee member.
- Spot checks will be conducted on membership and terminal tackle.
- The transferring or removal of fish is prohibited.
- Members are to fish on designated pegs only.
- Disabled pegs must be prioritised for disabled anglers.
- No Dogs allowed.
- No barbecues or open fires.
- Radio's are to be kept to an acceptable volume.
- All fish to be handled with care.
- The committee retains the right to refuse access.
- All rules are subject to change.
- Max TWO rods only at all times. No exceptions.
- Anglers must fish their swim and no fishing or casting across pegs.
- Members must possess a landing net and land all fish, an unhooking mat for larger fish and cradle when carp fishing.
- 50lb keepnet limit. Fish are to spread evenly over nets. F1’s and Carp are not to be kept in Keepnets except for in Matches.
- 1kg bag of ground bait , 4 pint of maggots and 2kg of boilies max per session.
- Match secretary's decision is final.
- All lines must be removed from the water when an angler leaves their peg.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No surface fishing or use of surface baits allowed. No nuts permitted
- No fixed rigs, all rigs must be free running and able to break free in the event of snagging. This includes 'The Magic Twig' & ANY type of Elasticated Feeder.
- Maximum breaking strain no more than 12lb.
- Anglers are allowed 1 guest only. Guests 12 yr or above are not permitted to fish without a licence. Your guest has to fish one of your two allocated rods.
- The member takes full responsibility for the behaviour and safety of their guest.
- Any leftover bait is to be taken away and not thrown in water.
The club cannot be held responsible for the safety of members & guests during their time at the water - lifebuoys are situated on every bank and Deep Water warning signs are in place. Therefore, all activities at the water either by members or guests is a risk undertaken by the individual.