Please read and follow all of the club rules, failure could result in a ban.
Please ensure that all Government COVID guidelines are followed at all times
Please note, these are mandatory and all members are required to follow them at all times - we are operating a zero tolerance measure.
- Keepnets can be used for Silver fish only - no Carp or F1's to be retained
- Please ensure the 1m+ distance is observed at all times
- Only 1 non fishing guest is allowed who is in same support bubble (excluding children)
- No overnight fishing, water to be accessed by security/baliffs only
- Match fishing please refer to additional information on the Match page
Above all we please ask that all members observe common sense and stay safe.
Season opens Sunday 1st March 2020 until 28th February 2021
Members only allowed on the water from 6am till Dusk
Night fishing permits available subject to availability and committee approval
- All members to produce permit on demand by Water Bailiff or Committee man. CARRY YOUR PERMIT OR ELECTRONIC COPY AT ALL TIMES.
- Members must be in possession of a landing net and are requested to use it to lift fish from the water to save fish from damage, and an unhooking mat when carp fishing, even in match fishing.
- Carp must not be held in keepnets unless in matches. During matches seperate keepnets needed for carp and silverfish.
- All fish must be returned to the water, either in matches or pleasure fishing.
- Members to fish designated pegs only. No fishing allowed in the corners. No fishing allowed from walkway.
- Disabled pegs must be given up for disabled anglers.
- All lines to be removed from the water when an angler leaves their peg.
- Pleasure fishing must stop two hours before all matches start. Members to stop fishing 4pm on Evening Match days (Thursdays).
- All bivvies to be in the dug outs by peg you are fishing, not above on walkway or on grass.
- The use of any nuts is prohibited.
- Night fishing by night syndicate members only. All other anglers must be off the water by Dark.
- The transferring or removal of fish without consent of the committee is strictly forbidden with relevant authorities contacted if required.
- No fixed/semi fixed leads, feeders or method feeders.
- Barbless hooks only to be used - checks will be made by baliffs.
- The cutting of weed shall be the responsibility of the committee and bailiffs. Members are not permitted to drag swims at any time.
- Members are reminded not to make a nuisance of themselves to other anglers, particularly during matches. No pleasure fishing in matches and no walking round.
- NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS. YOU WILL BE BARRED
- No cans allowed on the bank i.e sweetcorn, cat meat, luncheon meat or drink cans.
- All litter to be removed from your peg after fishing.
- The lighting of fires, throwing of objects into the water, riding of cycles and carrying of guns is prohibited.
- The club cannot be held responsible for the safety of members/guests during their time at the water - lifebouys are situated on every bank and Deep Water warning signs are in place. Therefore, all activities at the water either by members or guests is risk undertaken by the individual.
- For each rule broken there will be a minimum suspension from the club of 12 months.
- No surface fishing of any kind, no surface baits or feed.
- No more than 15lb line to be used at any time.
- Anglers allowed only one guest on water, guests are not allowed to fish and the angler takes responsibility for the behaviour and safety of their guest during their time on the grounds - Children under 12 do not count and can fish free if fully supervised by a member adult.
- No Dogs allowed on the water.
- Members must dip their nets before and after fishing and allow them to dry.
- In addition to the above, additional match rules are in place.